MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Easter Decorating

 I thought I would share with you my Easter decorations on this damp old day. My little white twig tree has some sweet hanging ornaments...

Oldies but favourites....love this pair!

New Bunny on the block....couldn't resist last year....50% off.
Little groupings of bunnies. I love bunnies....sadly they are not native here and cause huge destruction to native habitats. So having a little collection of pretend ones makes me happy.






This girl is very old and a precious gift from a friend. LOVE her!
My Mum bought me these sweeties many years ago on a trip to the UK.
My little collection of bunny tins.
So there you are. Do you decorate a little spot for Easter? 
I hear the sports haters growling lol! BUT! My Grandson won his basketball Grand Final and Most Valued Player.....was a great game, great group of young blokes and I was nearly hoarse from cheering! 
We can all calm down now until the Winter comp starts lol!
Sewing has been a bit of needleturn. I find it so relaxing and even better there is no deadline....just as the mood takes me.
Another Sashiko block is done. Starting to find some rhythm stitching these finally.
I have started a new tale...I love this author. 
Kept up in my sketch book....feathers suffered in my time limit but I did enjoy this Pacific Black Duck and it is supposed to be a sketch.
Well it's coffee time for me. I would like to wish you all a safe and blessed Easter. Mine will be very quiet but that's just fine by me.
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx








13 comments:

  1. Lovely post Michelle, your Easter decorating is great, many memories there. No decorating here, and quiet for me too. Congratulations to your grandson, great effort by him and the team. I am enjoying seeing your stitching, enjoy that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a lovely Easter collection Michelle. Nothing here, just mini wall hanging. Congratulations to your grandson! Good to see your beautiful needleturn and sashiko and of course another great sketch. Have a lovely, peaceful Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute Easter Decorations you have on display.
    Must put out the few I have..
    Well done to your GS and team.
    Some lovely stitching and sketching you've been working on.
    Enjoy your Easter with family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a collection of very nice bunnies, Michelle. Your Easter decor is very lovely. Decorating for Easter is one of my favorite things. Congratulations to your grandson for winning MVP. We are big sports fans. Basketball is one of the most exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle me encanta tu decoración de pascua. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  6. May you have a nice peaceful Easter Michelle, doing what you love, family perhaps, stitching and sketching. We are away on a 10 day Easter trip, and certainly notice the change in temps now. Rabbits are so destructive here in NZ as well, a noxious pest. But I dont think the Easter Bunny deserves that title, does he.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Easter decorating is so peaceful & sweet & beautiful Michelle. Just love all those pastels - a couple of your ornaments look vintage you lucky girl.
    I used to think rabbits (real ones) were so cute until our neighbor removed a big hedge & all the bunny population relocated themselves to our property & I see the damage they can do. Enormous holes in the lawn that you could break an ankle in. So like you I enjoy them ornamentally & fabric-cy. I am in for a quiet Easter too & its A-okay in my books. x0x

    ReplyDelete
  8. your Easter display is so pretty and I love all those bunnies. I have a little display up - most of them are from you! And I love my new card. I enjoy Tea Coopers books too - I have that one booked for listening to - but I need to wait till September!! Hope you enjoy some chocolate!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gee, I love your Easter decorations. It is fun to bring out some bunnies. I especially love the little cuties in bed that your Mum gave you. Your Sashiko is coming along nicely. You musn't have too many more blocks to go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty Easter decorations. Well done to your grandson on his award.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Hoppy Easter to you too!
    Not a lot of Easter decorating here - a SS table runner is out and one bunny container - which I keep empty - don't need chocolate hanging around . . .LOL
    Congrats to the boy!

    Congrats to

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is lovely to see all your Easter decorations on display. They look gorgeous.
    Congratulations to you r grandson on the grand final win and the award. That is very special.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Easter decorations are beautiful.
    I congratulate your grandson on being the most successful basketball player.
    My grandchildren are also athletes, it's great fun to follow them.
    Viola wishes you all a happy Easter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.