MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, December 19, 2020

FNSI December

 

Well here we are.....the last one for 2020. Thanks Wendy for gathering us together especially when you had difficulties to be dealing with.

I had a very relaxed FNSI. More little Heartstrings stitcheries were finished off....both only had a couple of stitches here and there. I usually have a couple started as I finish off any excess thread on another one rather than tediously winding it back on the card.

Because that was done rather quickly.  I got a couple more hearts appliqued for my pile. 

So that's my effort for the last month of the year. 
Short and sweet today after my long epistle last post.
Stay safe and well folks!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx



17 comments:

  1. and that is why we have more than one project at a time - to give variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Variety is the spice of life......your bottlebrush is beautiful, very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stticheries and hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching Michelle...
    Happy Holidays...xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little stitcheries. Love the hearts. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely little stitcheries.... and the bottle brush is looking lovely
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Michelle, fun and beautiful stitchings for FNSI.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet stitcheries and other batch of pretty hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your heartstrings stitcheries are just so sweet Michelle. Love that last pic - is that a red bottlebrush tree?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice little projects. I hope you have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always relaxing to sit and do some lovely stitching.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely little stitcheries and pretty hearts. Sounds like a very pleasant evening. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such sweet stitcheries and hearts. You must be getting a nice collection of hearts now. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely stitcheries and hearts. And the tree (?) is intriguing, we have nothing like it in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely needle turned hearts and those stitcheries are rather sweet. Stay well and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable stitcheries and it looks like your hearts are all in a row beautifully! Of course because of your last post's reference, I had to go take a peek. What fabulous ornaments! I've got that book on my library list and will read it as soon as I can get my hands on it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.