MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, March 7, 2020

FNWF March

OMGOODNESS! March??  Well last night was time to have bloggerly Friday night sew in.
CHERYLL from Gone Stitchin once again gathered us together.
As my sewing room is still in all sorts of disarray, I worked on Flowerville as it was accessible.....and I love working on these sweet blocks.....
It is Block 5.
I have finished Block 4....
I also have to admit that I have only been stitching in the evenings as I have been holding to the promise that I made to myself this year and that is.....more drawing......more journaling and art challenges.....trying to be a bit more disciplined about time given to my art. I gave a lot of attention last year to getting UFOs and projects finished stitching wise so I plan a bit more of relaxed stitching year this year.
And hopefully my newly painted sewing cave will be a bit more enjoyable to be in once I get it sorted....I cannot believe after all the rehoming and donating of things I have done...there still seems SO MUCH!
Happy weekend folks!

Namaste and blessings Michelle xxx

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitcheries Michelle, it is amazing how much we gather in our stitching areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet stitcheries Michelle, is it a variegated threa you're using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new sewing room will be wonderful. I love the sticheries. So many creative things to do . Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to do and so little time to do it in. Enjoy your new sewing space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty Flowerville blocks ...
    It's great you are enjoying spending more time on your art..
    Will be good when your Cave's ready..
    Oh yes we do collect sew much STUFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are doing well with flowerville, lots gets doen by steadily sewing in the evenings....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitcheries, Michelle! I can sympathise with being torn between two passions, you have sewing and art, while mine are sewing and music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sewing rooms should be expandable!
    it is hard to balance more than one craft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Michelle, they are such pretty stitcheries. It must be so lovely to sort out your sewing room! I need to do that :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Flowerville stitcheries are gorgeous Michelle. I am always promising myself more art time - somehow it does not happen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This will be a beautiful quilt
    Beautiful stitching

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your stitching. The quilt will look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your flowerville Michelle. Yes when I painted my sewing room last year I gave so much away & did lots of trips to the Op Shop. Yet those cupboards & shelves still seem to be chocca block! You will enjoy putting it all back in your freshly painted room xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping in for FNwF... & I love your embroidery blocks... xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh:) loving the embroidery blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Flowerville blocks really are lovely Michelle. Nice to have an allocated stitching time so you can focus on your other love. Enjoy your 'new' room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its good to have other interest it makes for a fuller life.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi my lovely friend I am loving your pretty blocks and I always enjoy seeing your beautiful paintings and drawings ,yes it really is amazing how much stash we collect over the years,take care my friend,Namaste and blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Flowerville is so very pretty, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope all is going well with room painting.
    Lovely blocks, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.