MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, December 16, 2019

Sunday Stitchers Christmas Party 2019

A wonderful day was had by all yesterday and a warning lots of photos thanks mainly to our resident paparazzi Helen.
 Very  spoilt by all the lovely ladies,  a mini quilt and Bon Bon swap was our Secret Santa and challenge for Christmas. I received De's Bon Bon which was full of lovely goodies!
Here are the beautiful minis made and their very happy new owners......everyone excelled themselves!



I made for Sandi.....and also snuck in a packet of her favourite sweets....musk sticks! I really enjoyed making those little clamshell....fancy making another.

My beautiful mini quilt was made by Noela......love it so much!

It looks lovely on my hanger.
We had some lovely show and tell to finish the year on an inspirational note.
Susan had been very busy with this very cute Alphabet book for her Grandson.
A beautiful quilt also......
And some wonderful postcards to share with us from a swap she had had with friends.
Sandi also had been making lots of wonderful projects.....I was drooling over the gorgeous journals and pencils cases!
And the Tuesday girls had stitched tailor made wall hangings as a group project.
We then enjoyed a pub lunch across the way....

Poor Cheryl got chopped off in the photo  as she was on the end Lol! So she deserves a solo portrait.
I had to leave after lunch but I am fairly certain back at headquarters some very decadent pudding was consumed!
A very enjoyable finish to a very enjoyable year....Thanks so much girls!
Merry Christmas to you all.
Namaste and blessings Michelle xxx

14 comments:

  1. It was a fabulous day, I love my mini quilt and the delicious musk sticks - yum.. thank you Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous day with the ladies and I love all the minis that were made and swapped...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a lovely day Michelle to end a very busy and productive year by you all.... what a lovely lot of mini quilts and great ideas for bon bons…. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day that was! I love seeing your group's show and tell, you all do such beautiful work. Merry Christmas, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun day, and im in awe of all those gorgeous gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful party... & the gifts were amazing. Merry Christmas...xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a creative and talented lot you all are!
    The mini you made is great and I do hope you make another one. It looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! All those minis ate gorgeous. Love the clamshells. So many talented gals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you guys are such a creative bunch..lovely gifts all around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another wonderful gathering of your sewing group, love the show and tell and the mini quilts are amazing. Love your clamshell mini with the little gingies peeping out. Very creative bunch of ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely post Michelle. And what a talented bunch of ladies & friends. How inspired they must make you feel when you get together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michelle what wonderful show and tell,what a lot of fun giving and receiving these beautiful gifts.
    So glad you had a lovely day,I love the clamshell mini that you made it's so cute,hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many lovely mini quilts! So much talent :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous mini quilts given and received. What a fun day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.