MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Milestones

Very pleased to have another 1797 row done....

Next row I decided on rose pink....I had almost enough except for 4 lozenges so they are going to be a different fabric.
Santa's sleigh pulled up at my place and I now have 2 gorgeous decos for my tree.
From Shez....
So beautifully stitched!
From Maria on the other side of the country....
The sweetest wreath and recycling happened with the ring is from milk bottles....so cool! Maria also made the lovely card.
Such clever friends....thanks so much girls....I shall treasure them!
In our family....an important milestone....our eldest Grandson graduated Primary school and the ceremony was lovely....bit emotional for this sentimental Nana....a few tears silently shed.
Proud Mum and Dad.
Proud Grandparents
Gives you hope to see all these wonderful young people .....our future.
Namaste and blessings Michelle xxx

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the "graduate". Some lovely photos for the family album. 1797 is progressing beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures of your grandson and family. Congratulations. 1797 is looking good. I have almost finished adding my last round taking me out to the sides and have cut the first two rows of the corner fillers but we are off to UK tomorrow so it is going to be put on hold for a bit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful quote - very apt for a young man moving forward in his education!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How the time flies Michelle, and our eldest grandson only has two years left in primary school also. Best wishes to your gorgeous young man. Love those Christmas decorations, what a treat to receive those in the mail. Also, must say I heartily approve of a rose row of hexies :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is coming along beautifully. Such a lucky Lady with lovely Christmas presents. Oh a big high school boy next year....they grow too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful handmade decorations there Michelle - how special. Also special photos of your handsome grandson. They grow up so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is looking lovely..... keeping up well with it.... our new ornies are gorgeous aren't they... so lucky to have special ones. Well done to L.... he is getting tall and handsome....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1797 is looking lovely. Lovely photo's of your grandson. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been catching up on reading blogs. Your 1797 quilt top there caught my eye. The colors remind me of the color palette my mother-in-law loves to use in her quilts. Those are lovely photos of some gifts of love from friends. Congratulations to your grandson. Happy sewing! --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice to see the family photos. Lovely all!Yes, being a grandmother is very special, isn't it. I'm enjoying seeing your 1797 quilt grow. Did I tell you I have hexie papers all ready to go. Sometime soon as I know I would enjoy the handwork.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely decorations Michelle, your 1797 is coming on really well. Congratulations to your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work getting the rows done. There are so many pieces in the outside edge.
    Those grandies do grow quickly. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your quilt is looking beautiful. You must be very proud of your beautiful grandson.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.