MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Some Stitching at Last

Well, sort of! Today I had a lovely day stitching and wiling the day away with very nice friends. It was fun catching up with our returning travellers, solving the worlds issues, talking stitching, laughter and having some delicious treats too. Thank you Robyn P.
I worked on my Splendid Sampler block and almost completed it. I  have 3 finishes.
I still have a few to catch up on....2 of the above are bonus  blocks that I liked.
I  also have some show and tell from friend Monica but will save it for next post.
My birthday is continuing on...which is delightful!
Today the girls spoilt me rotten with these gorgeous gifts. Love my new Fairy Wren teacups, teabags in a gorgeous tin, devine fabrics, threads, buttons and books....plus a handy compact iron for caravanning.
Thank you soooo very much Monica, Diane, Robyn and Jan mwah xxx
Last week my dear friend Fiona sent me a delicious parcel of goodies too.
So many pretties to play with. I loved my parcel.  Thank you Fiona xx
Tarnyia from Birthday Club sent me some nice creamies and yummy treats. Don't you just love red ric rac! Thank you Tarnyia.

AND today the postie bought me another giftie, from my lovely friend Cheryl.
I love dragonflies.....such pretty fabric and my fav DMC 816. Thank you Cheryl. So folks feeling truly spoilt rotten around here. Thank you all, gorgeous friends.
"Time spent with a friend over a cuppa is time well spent" I have spent my day very well indeed!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

15 comments:

  1. lovely that the birthday is continuing..
    such lovely gifts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have a long birthday... Sew many lovely gifts. Love your pretty Wren cup.
    Nice SS blocks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely goodies! That wren cup is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday. Your tea cup is gorgeous. It is so much fun to have your birthday continue.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gifts! At this rate, this birthday celebration will roll right into the next one! Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice that you are being spoilt for your birthday , lots of lovely gifts have come your way 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love the extended birthdays with all the trimmings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely goodies - I'm all in favour of making one's birthday last, and last! It's so nice you have such a bunch of lovely friends to spoil you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... and the birthday just goes oooooon.... (sung to the Titanic tune)....
    I'm in love with your teacup..... and well done with the blocks....woohoo
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too love your tea cup!!! Very pretty!! You have some lovely gifts from your friends near and far!! Your blocks are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great times celebrating with beautiful gifts

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pretty gifts Michelle, and well-deserved too! Your tea cup is gorgeous...everyone will want one of those. I like dragonflies too, and how pretty that is. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What special friends you have. The gifts are lovely. Who makes that lovely wren cup-I've never seen one before, it has an unusual shape to it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You deserve to be spoilt for your birthday Michelle. You are going great with your SS blocks

    ReplyDelete
  15. The sampler blocks are looking lovely. Great progress.
    And what special gifts from such thoughtful friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.