MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, August 29, 2016

I am Back

I have throughly enjoyed my relaxing break and feel chilled out and refreshed. We chose a favourite spot to spend some time....
Mr R. got lots of practice in with his new toy....even caught dinner a few nights!
I settled in with some reading...this was one of several...bliss!
Beach walks....so wonderful to see whales out at sea and dolphins frolicking at the river mouth...of course no camera those days!
Family visited...
I caught up on some of the hand stitched Splendid Sampler blocks....very, very behind but I am enjoying the journey.
Did a little drawing too. The local wildlife wouldn't stay still long enough to draw from life so this pretty wattle near by was a beautiful model.

Just love all the different wattle starting to bloom. I did another pretty shrub but forgot a piccie. I will share it later.
It's been so nice just pleasing myself.....
I will share a few other doings in future posts.
I hope all you lovely folk have been well and happy in my absence.....if not I hope you are being kind to yourself and the healing process has begun.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

18 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a fabulous time away; you sound very refreshed and happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just perfect with all the stresses of late.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds and looks like the perfect break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely peaceful spot......where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to have you back and wonderful to know you had such a great time. You sure did a lot of stitching. I can't remember the bee block. Must find it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a beautiful place for a little getaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fabulous place for a holiday. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a lovely time, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back. Lovely break for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to read that you had a wonderful break. Looking at your photos, I'm wondering whether you were at my favourite holiday destination beside the Brunswick River? ( thank you for your lovely email about the card too 💕)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi my lovely friend ,thankyou for the reiki i feel 50 % better today,first time in weeks,thankyou Michelle.
    Wow what a beautiful spot to relax and enjoy life,not long now till your big trip xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It does look like you had a lovely break. Much needed for a good recharge. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds and looks wonderful Michelle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back Michelle, and it looks like a lovely restful holiday. I love your wattle picture very much, just perfect for the season too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back Michelle, and it looks like a lovely restful holiday. I love your wattle picture very much, just perfect for the season too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back Michelle, and it looks like a lovely restful holiday. I love your wattle picture very much, just perfect for the season too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I forgot to talk about your trip this morning!!! I was being selfish and wanted to talk about other things! Loved your pics..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.