MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Little Visitor

Well Christmas is all tidied away and old treasures have been cleaned and reinstated. I do like that feeling of a fresh start after the hustle and bustle of Christmas is over (no matter how low key you try to plan it)
Yesterday I had a very special visitor....please excuse the state of yours truly. I was not planning on having a photo taken and I am a little bit scared about where the others might appear LOL!
My gorgeous tiny little Grand Niece came for a visit.
She came for a visit to see her Great Nan....this is her 9th Great grandchild.

So very sweet.
I also had some nice mail yesterday....some more precut papers to experiment with on the new quilt.
Some diamonds to make a couple of 6 pointed stars and some "Chubby" Dresdens (we should get on just fine) I am really interested to see how I can use those ones.
I have one little Dresden plate together.
I love these cute little Dresden plates.
That's it from me folks, I am off to fill some orders and get them to the post.
Be kind today to yourself and to others.
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx





15 comments:

  1. Good morning my friend,how sweet is your grand niece and how wonderful for your mum,special family time. Lots of lovely stitching at your place,i hope you have an awesome day my friend,Namaste.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful little baby, hope youhave a wonderful day today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Dalai Lama's words of wisdomxxxx
    Beautiful we baby..........nothing better!
    Yippie English Paper Piecing! I am making some of those chubby Dresden's too! Have tried glue basting Michelle? Lots faster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful little visitor. Love those chubby dresdens. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you have the new year started off right.... don't worry the photos of you are just fine....sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... I'm going to be a great Auntie this summer. I love your chubby little Dresden! I may need to make some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a start to the new year - so cute
    thanks for sharing the quote -so true

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, so there are still girl babies left......I am beginning to wonder! Congratulations indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a special visitor! Your little Dresden is lovely, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very exciting little visitor! I love how your new quilt is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is beautiful have fun with the new quilt x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely to have that most gorgeous little visitor and lovely that you have your Mum staying as well. The Dresden is looking lovely to add the growing collection

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting to have the little visitor. And what an honour for Gran to have 9 great grand children!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your surprise visitor is beautiful, lovely photo of you and your Mum, the chubby Dresdens are so cute!! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.