MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, March 8, 2013

Special Birthday & FTF

Before I get to my FTF this week I wanted to start with the most important thing of the day and that is that my Darling Daughter is having a birthday.
So big birthday hugs Liss we are blessed to have you in our lives.
I wish you a wonderful day and hope there is a cupcake or three involved too somewhere.
Today it is very simple and apart from celebrating your daughter's birthday it has to be this.
Can you see that blue stuff peeking out through the clouds...YES!!!! It's a bit of blue sky and there is even a little sunshine. YAY! Told you it was simple. I am linking up with Shay over at Quilting in my Pyjamas and looking forward to reading about other favourites for today.
On the sewing front I have sewn all the binding on the first baby quilt and on to the 2nd and as I said the other day just had to have a little red work to be going on with to ease the withdrawals.
I have some friends helping me try these out so I thought I better get a wriggle on or I will get left behind.
I would like to leave you with a little quote I love...
"We are all members of a vast cosmic orchestra in which each living instrument is essential to the complimentary and harmonious playing of the whole." by J. Allen Boone - Kinship with all Life.
Let the unique music that is you be heard today.
Blessings Michelle xxx

21 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Liss. Have a lovely weekend Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter. It is wonderful to see the sun. Am stitching away on my redwork. Looking good so far. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure is great to see the sun. Hope your daughter has a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your daughter , she has your smile . The sun is worth smiling about , hope your day is wonderful . Cute little red work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Liss,i hope your day is surrounded by love and laughter,great the rain has stopped for you michelle,have a lovely day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be a great feeling to see that blue after all the cloudy days Michelle - can you send any my way - we've not had rain for a million years it seems x

    ReplyDelete
  7. of course the sun is shining... my rellies have gone!!!! Happy birthday Liss..... I will be doing a bit of tracing of those pictures later...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitches - cute design.
    Blue skies with pretty clouds, fantastic favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blue sky looked lovely - when you took the picture - but its all cloudy again!! Happy Birthday to Liss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Liss...Cute stitcheries and enjoy the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your daughter, I hope she gets all the cupcakes her heart desires!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your daughter. Enjoy the sunshine and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  13. blue sky and sunshine are certainly two of my favorites too. happy birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday to your daughter, she has a beautiful smile !
    Those redwork blocks are beautiful again, love that hat hanging on the star.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blue sky would be wonderful...but it's grey skies here with Cyclone Sandra off the coast! Oh well! lots of stitching gets done when it's raining.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hooray for blue sky. When I first saw that picture I thought you were off on holidays somewhere tropical.

    Happy Birthday Liss !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Liss.
    Yay for sunshine and blue sky. I had almost forgotten what it looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope Liss had the best birthday ever.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday. Hope you were able to enjoy your blue sky for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A late happy birthday to your daughter. I hope she had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.