MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, October 6, 2017

Quilts Part Two

As promised the remainder of the quilt photos I took from the show on Wednesday.
I couldn't resist this gorgeous hand appliqued beauty.....
The colours were beautiful and the work stunning.
These two are on my 'one day' list.
Loved seeing Rachael Daisy's beautiful work up close.....
I am always are fan of those who can upcycle with pananche. An old supper cloth really has a new lease on life now!
I loved the details in the last border, many of which were flowers made from hexies.
This one caught my eye having recently had a close encounter with Brolgas.
These were just pretties that caught my eye.
Hope you enjoyed the ones that caught my eye.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle such gorgeous eye candy ,so much work has gone into these,hope we get to see one of yours there one day.
    Thankyou for sharing and so glad Liz had a wonderful time with you and Fiona,hope you have a wonderful day my friend ,Namaste xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for a great time once again. Lovely to see you and meet Fiona as well as all your other sewing friends. Hannah decided it would be nice to go for a drive on Thursday so we ended up in.... Toowoomba! So I got to visit the quilters angel there after all. Now melting in this heat but just had a ferry ride down the river. Once again thanks for a great catch up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous quilts Michelle, thanks for taking us along......I would be hard pressed to decide on a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Michelle. Always amazed at the quilts at the show. They are so inspiring. Hope to make show on Sunday. Robbie may make it too. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, so many gorgeous quilts, thanks again for sharing Michelle. Guida xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many stunning quilts Michelle, love the last birds one. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a feast for the eyes! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh some of those quilts I don't remember... I need to see them again!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so wonderful. You come home from these shows and want to sew all night and day.Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, some stunners there. I love the applique one, just beautiful.But they are all gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! Those quilts are absolutely amazing. I can see why they caught your eye.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.