MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, December 3, 2016

No FNWF For Me

I had a lovely day yesterday up a mountain checking out my friends soon to be finished new home....the views are stunning!

Imagine some beautiful bubbles, a candle or two and this view from the end of your tub!
We travelled back down the mountain to the local village for a very nice lunch.
Lots of fun and laughter with my yoga sisters. A very enjoyable day despite the heat.
I didn't get to do any stitching for FNWF as not long after I arrived home I became really ill with a vertigo type attack...couldn't stand or lie down and the world wouldn't stop spinning.....horrible!!

Finally got some Stemetil to knock me out! I have low blood pressure normally and not sure whether it is connected! All I know is I didn't much like it!
Still feeling very ordinary today...erk!
Sorry to be such a killjoy.
I shall go for a visit to check out all your Friday night stitching when I feel better.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx


17 comments:

  1. Oh dear, that's not so good.....hope you feel better soon! Perhaps going that mountain led to altitude sickness, it looks like a long long way up - and yes, those views are magnificent for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,such beautiful views,o h I hope you feel better soon my friend it sounds quite nasty ,take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle,

    I guess we will see some sketches from that view shortly. Hope you get the dizziness sorted out.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    Happy days.
    Bev C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care Michelle and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful views Michelle. I am sure you will visit often.
    Hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care OK....💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely place .... I do hope you are feeling better - that sounds horrible and can't be nice in this heat!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better now. Gorgeous views.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those views look familiar Michelle, but I can't quite figure where you were! It looks like the perfect girls gathering, and I do hope you are feeling OK again now. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOO that's a terrible way to end such a beautiful fun day. I hope you are on the mend and hope it isn't Meniers . Good thing that you are going to the docs. Angel hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The views are wonderful. What a lovely lookout for a home.
    Sorry to read you were not well but hope you can bounce back quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous views.
    Hope you're feeling much better tonight 😊

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my love, not god, i tope so you feel better now
    A lovely Few , i like it
    Kind regards Marika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Noooo. I hope you are back to your bubbly self...xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well sounds like a lovely day out until you got home. What a beautiful spot. Hope you are feeling much better xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you made a good recovery. Those views are stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.