MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, February 21, 2014

Retreat at Glenrose Chapter 1

Good morning everyone. Well I am back from my retreat and I had the most wonderful time. I thought I would break it up into smaller epistles. So first a tour of the venue.
This is the gorgeous Glenrose Patchwork shop....a couple of donations were made here. Not far away is the fantastic workroom where we spent our time stitching, laughing and other activities that I am sworn to secrecy about...
The grounds are beautiful with little secret places and gardens to inspire you.
Beautiful roses...
This cute little shed was the venue for sweet Tatyana's Baby shower..
We had a lovely teaparty in the garden in beautiful teacups...

The little cottage that Teresa, Tatyana and myself shared was called "Wisteria"
Isn't it sweet! Want to take a peek inside?
There were lovely quilts gracing the walls to inspire you.
Lots of niches filled with lovely things..
This little darling minded my bed all day while I was away playing.
Tune in for the next chapter shortly,
Blessings Michelle xxx

6 comments:

  1. thankyou for sharing Michelle it looks to be such a gorgeous place and isnt that awesome news about Tatkis.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a lovely place ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't it awesome?? Thanks for beeing a great roommate :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous venue Michelle. What I wouldn’t give to live in a house like that !

    It looks like a seriously relaxing place to spend some time and just potter and take in all that beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous venue Michelle - you wouldn't want to leave

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous spot..........glad you all had a great time.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.