MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Easter is Coming

 I have decorated a little for Easter. The little Grandies still love it as does their Nana.

This year I spied a white twiggy tree. I have fancied one for years.....and I am very pleased with it. 

Dear Daughter gifted me this crazy but super cute Easter Bunny chicken....loved it!

I really love white rabbits....and Peter of course!  I bought these tins for my Granddaughters for Easter and one for me too.....couldn't resist!


On the stitching front I have been working on the borders for Where We Love Is Home....going off script does give you a headache sometimes! Just can't settle on the final border fabric.....ah well at least sewing waits for you. 
Another block completed for A Letter to My Daughter.....2 cats live in my Daughters family....so 2 cats it is!
April's #tagroulettehannemade is done.  This month's tags were....
10 - Suffolk Puffs
31 - Gold Bling
35 - 3 Buttons
I have to admit to getting a little carried away with the beading and French knots. But found it very relaxing. I think perhaps I was transported back to the days of furiously beading ballet costumes for my daughter and.....some of her friends whose Mothers denied the ability to thread a needle.....Mrs Ridgway was a sucker for a sad girls face lol!
I added a little Easter Bunny too. I am definitely going to have to add on to this snippet roll as I can't reign in my stitching lol!
I tried out a new cutting die for an Easter card......I thought it was so cute.


I'm getting to quite like this card making lark.....I don't like the stamping kind but love the pretty papers, dies and embossing.....really didn't need another hobby *wink!
I was very disappointed this year that the nasty Dendrobium beetle decimated my orchids once again....never had this issue until about 3 years ago. Anyway when I noticed a single flower spike that they'd overlooked I picked it to enjoy inside. 
I would like to wish you all a lovely Easter. I am looking forward to the odd hot cross bun I have to say. If  you're travelling be safe.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx 


15 comments:

  1. Lovely Easter decorating….nice quirky chick/bunny your DD gifted you.
    Good progress on LTMD.
    Great tag combo…
    Your Easter card is beautiful…
    Have a happy Easter. 🐣🐰🐣

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your decorating style - the Easter decorations look lovely and the tins are adorable. Loving your snippet roll too and your card. Happy Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Michelle, What a splendid post, full of delicious eye candy. I so love your Easter decor, the white rabbit, the tree and the runner. And your roll tag so gorgeous, with a tiny bunny and even a carrot tucked in there. The Easter card is just beautiful, everyone will love one. Happy Easter to you and your family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your decorating, Michelle.....so cute! And your pretty stitching with the Easter touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such pretty decorations - I must get my Easter runner out....and a lovely card - so easy to drift into another hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter Michelle to you and your family. Your decorating is just gorgeous - one thing I've never done is decorate for Easter and I feel quite inspired to now - maybe next year perhaps!!!Your stitching is also very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter to you and your family too, Michelle. I admird your pretty Easter decorations and the white twig tree is gorgeous. We are off and away in the caravan and are taking two golden wrapped Lindt Easter bunnies with us. Wonder how long that will last?

    ReplyDelete
  8. your easter decorating is lovely, that chickrabbit makes me laugh. Well done with the white twig tree... it might come out at Christmas also? love the sewing.... your snipet roll will be such fun to look at...
    HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love all your Easter decorations. Your stitching is, as always, perfection. So enjoy seeing what you are doing. Love and hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see that the welcome mat is out for Easter Bunny to stop at your house. Love that kitty cats block.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter my beautiful friend ,so much beautiful work in this post ,you are amazing with what you achieve Michelle and I love your Easter decorating,sending lots of love and hugs 💕🤍💕

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I am drooling at all your Easter Michelle - such prettiness. Love the tag & card too. Just beautiful - I think its all the pastels that I love so much this time of year. Wishing you & yours a Happy Easter Michelle. I've returned from Mums again & am trying to catch up on my fave blogs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your twiggy tree is gorgeous. And those tuns are very special I must admit I enjoy a bit of Easter decorating too.
    Good to see those blocks continuing to grow. Bit by bit!!!
    Lovely work with your Easter cards. I think you have hit the mark there.
    And enjoy your hot cross buns. Our supermarket has been making some raspberry and white chocolate buns - only now and then. So I have to be on my toes to catch them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a lovely Easter with family. I have been looking for one of those trees for years to hang decos on at Christmas. Yours looks so lovely with Easter decos. Your cards are beautiful as are all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you sure are all decorated for Easter........I don't do anything..... It does look pretty....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.