MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Sunday Stitchers October

 I am just a tad late in posting which seems to be my MO these days. A lovely day was had by all at our October Sunday Stitchers meeting.

We had one birthday girl...Sue....with her lovely bag and goodies.


Lots of lovely UFO reveals and Show and Tell as usual. They are such a clever bunch!

Lyndas gorgeous work.


Beautiful quilts from Alison and Marilyn. Marilyns quilt had matching backing in the same range as the front and it was really lovely so deserved a pic.

Also by De and Susan. The fabrics in De's large quilt were gorgeous!

For the life of me I cannot remember who this sweet Christmas quilt  belongs to!
And as they are hiding behind it....no clue! 
We all were very industrious despite the laughter and chat!

You can even see our Paparazzi in the mirror in the top right hand corner lol!
I was able to show my completed 2020 Basket Case quilt top which I am calling finished! 
I thought I would have enough fabric the same as the inner border but I don't so I am calling it quits and binding it in that fabric!

This was definitely a Covid diversion quilt......I throughly enjoyed making all the different basket blocks. So goal attained!
Just finished this wonderful book......there were real tears falling at the end.

I have some progress to show you on Nature's Journey but will show you next post.
Take care, stay safe and well lovely people.


Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx



15 comments:

  1. WOW some beautiful quilts and projects there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle what wonderful show and tell,I love your basket quilt,well done my friend Namaste and blessing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that "extra quilt" was from Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did that comment go? I'll try again. Congratulations on the grand finale of your basket quilt. And it's always nice to view show and tell from your stitching buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely show and tell. Well done on reaching your COVID goal. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see everyone got together and some lovely work done as usual... love your basket quilt... it will be lovely with the thin binding border
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking us along with you, Michelle.....love the show and tell! Wish we could call 2020 quits like you have with your basket quilt....lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful to get together with your quilty friends, they have some wonderful show and tell. Love your basket quilt, well done on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful work by all. Live your basket quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to get together with your friends again and as usual they have shown some beautiful work. Nice to see your lovely baskets on display too. The birthday girl looks very happy with her bag of goodies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a FuN stitching day... with some wonderful projects on the go or finished.
    EnJoY your weekend Michelle...xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so good to have these get together days. And it is also lovely to share projects and progress. Well done with your basket quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow Sunday stitchers was very productive......looking great and a wonderful time with the girls being inspired I am sure.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great lot of show and tell. Clever ladies. Your baskets quilt to looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful show and tell from a very productive group of ladies. Big wow!!!
    I'm wanting to make your 'basket case' baskets; what size are your baskets? I can't seem to down load the picture from several months ago. Ugh! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.