MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, February 19, 2018

Sunday Stitchers

Yesterday was our February meeting of Sunday Stitchers. So nice to spend the day in the cool air con with nice ladies and stitch......lots of wonderful No. 12 UFO show and tell (a few photos) got a viewing.
Lynda was our birthday girl and she had also created this teeeny Lucy Boston block.
You can see the size of it next to the small embroidery scissors! So darn cute!
Marilyn's Raspberry Quilt.
De's Farm Girl Vintage .
Inca's lovely Christmas banner
Cheryl's gorgeous Sashiko up close...
And woolen felt pincushions.
Susan's Cityscape quilt. Delicous in these colours.
Noela using technology to show evidence of her no. 12 lol!
Marias hexies and beautiful snuggly knitted cot quilt....so soft!
Teresa's needlecase, pouch and wall hanging.
Helen's lovely wall hanging.
Finally yours truly and my Brinton Hall progress.
I worked on making little piles of hexies yesterday and last night made a couple more hexie flowers....
De gave us our next UFO CHALLENGE number....which is...
On my list that is a Yoko Saito block...hoping this will kick start my enthusiasm for this quilt again.
It was a very enjoyable day and all that beautiful stitching makes you feel so inspired.
Happy Monday folks.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

16 comments:

  1. Nice to see the ladies & their finished projects. I miss being able to go along. Love your Brinton Hall. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Chooky blue. Always a good day sewing with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much wonderful show and tell, they are talented ladies. Wonderful to have time sewing with friends. Good luck with # 10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely work..... I wish I could see them close up ... nothing like the real thing...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to organise a night away from home - you would have a ball and there would be no shortage of offers of a bed.

      Delete
  5. Hi Michelle love the show and tell love that wee small LB block and Susan's city scape is amazing ,as is everyone else's projects.
    Boy you didnt take long with your quilt,love it,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always a lovely day with beautiful show and tell.
    How cute is Lynda's tiny LB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful way to spend Sunday xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOts of lovely show and tell. How nice to spend time with your Sunday Stitching friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ι am so glad that you had a great day, Michelle. I love these beautiful quilts. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mia. I had a lovely day and the ladies make beautiful projects xx

      Delete
  10. Some wonderful & very inspiring projects there Michelle - what a creative, talented bunch of ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, such beautiful pics! But most of all - the Lucy Boston block - all I can say is WOW! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, so much beautiful work - well done to everyone for their progress - and finishes on their UFOs. Once again- isn't Brinton Hall looking great?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.