MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Lunch With Good Friends (Finally in the Right Place)

Yesterday I joined good friends for Christmas lunch. We have each year a Secret Santa. I was making for lovely Sandra.....I used some of my French General Christmas fabrics to make a table runner.......

I wanted to gift handmade this year so I drew and painted my Christmas cards for the girls.....
And stitched a little hexie ornament to pop inside.
I really loved making my gifts for these dear friends.
My Secret Santa was Kay.....oh boy spoilt silly! Kay made me a gorgeous sewing caddy and thread catcher in my favourite French General fabrics.
Look inside...
Room for all my stitching tools....such a gorgeous duo! There was also this beautiful book....right up my street!
It's going to be so nice pouring over the beautiful pages.
We took a group photo but it is terrible. The waitress said "oh that's lovely" lol!....I am posting it for memory's sake alone!
We had several of our lovely group missing.....we missed you Bev and Moira and dear Gaye you will be missed for all time.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle what a lovely day you all had. I am sure Gaye would've been smiling down on you all.
    Love the table runner you made it's very cute and love the gifts you received,Namaste my friend 💋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see it here where it belongs...lol.. but art blogs need great xmas stories too...
    Merry Christmas xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.