MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, November 24, 2017

Lunch With Friends

Visited one of my favourite little Cafes with friends for coffee and lunch today......
Green Frog Hollow.....about a 40 minute drive from home. I used to love this drive out into the rural countryside but I was shocked to see the roadworks and development most of the way there now.......made me a bit sad to see it.
Thankfully a little oasis was waiting with some peaceful green spaces!
I love the calming water features you cross over to enter the Cafe....


The Christmas tree was up and decorated....
And the tables looked so festive and pretty. Perfect setting for our final meeting for the year.
We had a delicious lunch and lots of chat and laughter. We just leave the group shots to friend ROBYN now, our expert selfie taker lol!
We missed our absent girls but managed to cope.....just! Lol!
2 naughty elves delivered sweet gifts.....some of Dianes delicious baking and a pretty felt rose from Monica.....very naughty!
Such a lovely way to end the week....thanks girls!
My footnote is this gorgeous Magnolia trying to steal the show!
I wish you an enjoyable weekend.......whether it be simple pleasures or grander pursuits.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

9 comments:

  1. thanks for a lovely lunch and yes we missed our friends that couldn't make it... it is a perfect spot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the perfect place for a Christmas lunch with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful place to have lunch. So sad that suburbia has to encroach on rural areas. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Michelle what a lovely spot to have fun with friends,its sad seeing so much nature being destroyed in the name of progress,glad your little bit of paradise is so pretty,hope you have a lovely weekend my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to all get together .... looks such a lovely spot...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas Lunch.......I'm still not in the groove for Christmas, it still feels like October, not nearly December!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lunch with friends is always fun, and that cafe looks wonderful, such lovely surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is hard to get used to the idea that another year is coming to a close. Glad you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful setting for your group Michelle..it's the time of Christmas lunches and dos...and lots of fun! It's always nice to see photos of ladies I recognise on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.