MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, October 23, 2017

Fruit and Vegies

The combination of wet weather and the motorcyclist in the family's favourite weekend on the calendar.....Motor GP round at Philip Island meant Hubby was not budging from a front row seat in front of the telly Lol!
We were there in person last year.....the memories of freezing are still fresh.
So it was a perfect opportunity to stitch and draw to my hearts content. Gardener's Journal is really coming along and just as well I  love my "fruit and vegies" as these vegies were a bit tedious by the end....
The Orchard block.....
I decided to lay all the blocks out not in order but to see them all together. They are so pretty. Even if I say so myself.

I spent quite some time on Secret Santa projects too......which have to remain a secret of course! 
I also cannot keep my hands off this......but ssssh don't tell my friend Fiona *wink.
Ok that's it from me.....must fly.....art day and a new project in my brain....hopefully I can successfully get it from brain to hand to paper lol!
Have a lovely day friends.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

19 comments:

  1. I love your stitching, Michelle. Your blocks are lovely! The orchard block is gorgeous! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blocks look beautiful altogether. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my lovely friend ,lovely stitching ,hope the weather is better for you this year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a pretty dismal weekend again this year for the GP at Phillip Island... you do look a bit chilly!. Love all the stitchings and so pleased that Charlotte is finally home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really not one to watch cars go round and round... But I would be sitting next to stitching! Gardener's journal is looking lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it may have been just as cold this year at PI. Lovely stitching happening for you and lots of progress by the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phillip Island can be a super cold place!! Your stitcheries are beautiful, they are gathering quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stitcheries are just perfect, they look lovely together. Thanks for sharing. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look great all together like that - you have done loads, how many more to do? xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOve your fruit and veggies LOL. You really have stitched them quickly. You are putting me to shame. Mine have been sitting in a box for years. Must piece them ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great memories. Lovely blocks gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all your embroiderey, it's so pretty! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  13. are all your GJ blocks finished now???? I better get a hoof on .... especially since angels just can't keep still at your house!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucky to get so much "me" time...the stitcheries look lovely...and I am sure the angels do too, but we can't talk about that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, we had the race on the to too. I do like those stitching projects you have on the go...

    ReplyDelete
  16. At least you weren't freezing this year.
    Love all the stitching projects by the way...lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful stitching , this will make a gorgeous quilt . Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stitching is always lovely way to sit and watch Tele.
    GJ blocks all look fantastic and you've make a start to Angels ... shhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.