MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Finished!!!

As the car ad says "oh what a feeling! "Heart's Desire" binding attached, is finally finished.
I am a very happy quilter! It really is a beautiful design by Robyn Pandolph and I love that my quilt is made with all her fabrics too. I have long been a fan.
When I look at all those tiny stitches I think I may just be a tad crazy......but I don't want any help lol!
I am really going to enjoy snuggling under this one!
As I said last post I was off to a Rainbow birthday party. It was great fun and our littliest Granddaughter had a blast.
As you can see everyone got into the swing of rainbows.....especially Mr.R. alias Grampy! The kids just love him getting into the act lol!
Oh dear! There was indeed cake....
And it was definitely of the Rainbow variety....
We weren't too indulgent as DD made these beautiful rainbow cups of delicious fresh fruit and cream!
Big birthday hugs to our little Batgirl....note batgirl wristband lol!
Enjoy your Sunday,
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

22 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous quilt! Congrats on such a beautiful finish. Now I want a rainbow party. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finish!! Well done, it looks amazing. Great rainbow party photos, good to see Grampy getting into the swing of things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle your quilt is gorgeous!!! Love the fabric also, there is nothing like the feeling of finishing something you have made!! Well done you, love the birthday photo's your grand daughter is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilt...... Hardly recognise hubby.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quilt. Love Mr R's hair. 😊. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to the Rainbow Girl, what a fun party! Your quilt is beautiful......finished is a good feeling, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure finished that binding quick. Well done. It's gorgeous. Another UFO done and dusted...so jealous.
    What a great idea for a party theme. Everyone looks great. 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hearts Desire is beautiful Michelle, Congratulations.
    What wonderful memories that Rainbow party will have for your little Granddaughter, well done Grampy for taking part.
    Hugs R.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful finish Michelle, it is gorgeous. Lovely party pics too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your quilt is so beautiful! Fantastic rainbow party. LOve the smurf hair LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like it was an awesome party πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚stunning quilt ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful quilt and work. Lovely party photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the birthday celebrations.... great set of memories captured.... YOur quilt really is very pretty - no wonder you are so pleased to have it done...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful way to celebrate a birthday! MrR looks the part!
    Wonderful finish of your quilt Michelle, beautifully stitched & sure to be cherished x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty quilt. Congratulations on a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful quilt Michelle, and I love Mr R's hair! Happy birthday to your grandy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a fantastic hit. Love the quilt. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Michelle your quilt is so pretty,what a beautiful finish my friend,well done.
    Happy birthday to your little munchkin Erin,what a fun rainbow party,lol looks like Gary enjoyed it too,lol,hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your quilt is absolutely beautiful!! That rainbow party looks so fun!! What a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on finishing your Robyn Pandolph quilt ...I agree binding is the best part...
    Love the idea of the rainbow theme for a child's party

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful work on your quilt, Michelle. That is a delight to see completed. Congrats.
    And the rainbow birthday party looks like it was a load of fun. How great to be part of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.