MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, April 24, 2017

Sunday Stitching

Yesterday I travelled down the highway to spend time with the Sunday Stitchers. A lovely time with lovely ladies.
There were birthday celebrations and very nice show and tell from Lynda and Helen.
Lynda's very sweet pin cushion with beautiful fussy cut hexies.
And Helens very cute Christmas Bear quilt....two favs together!
Cheeky girl....winking at the paparazzi!
I took my Gardener's Journal blocks to work on.
Progress is being made! So officially now a WIP.
Mr.R. surprised me by cooking dinner....oh so love that!
Settled in to finish my hand quilting......would you believe that I got this close.....
Before my eyes slammed shut! Darn it! Hopefully tonight! 
I  recently did a "work of heart" for a special friend and she gave me permission to share it....."I Spy With My Little Eye".....loved creating this one.

Ok that's me done for today.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day out and a treat on your return. Finishing that quilting today will be a breeze! Beautiful picture for your friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my lovely friend,lovely show and tell i bought the pattern for the quilt that Helen made a few weeks ago,love it,its your fault these bears are growing on me,lol.
    Boy you were so close with your hand quilting,and good on you for starting the Gardener's Journal quilt,well done.
    And boy oh boy your drawings are magnificent ,i am so impressed you sure are 1 clever chicky,Namaste my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the kooka. Your hand quilting is beautiful and I am eager to see it completed. LOve that pincushion too. Another lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely show and tell...
    your kooka and friend is amazing!
    just had to enlarge the pic to see the detail. Stunning Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always lovely seeing what your friends have been working on Michelle. I love your beautiful Kookaburra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely drawing and oh so close on your quilting. Everyone's work is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lovely day out and lovely show and tell. Oh so close with the quilting - very exciting!!! I absolutely love your piece of artwork ♥ Good on hubby with the dinner:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Kookaburra art work. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Michelle, love the show & tell. Very inspiring. Lucky You .. having hubby cook dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great you got to catch up with the girls.....love the kookaburra......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoyed reading all your posts. You have been very busy and enjoying yourself immensely.
    I have my copy of Homespun with your Pears and Plates. Congratulations on this lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a talented artist! I bet you are finished the quilting by now. I look forward to seeing the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always enjoy seeing the projects your group shares. And love you artwork too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.