MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Blocks and a Birthday

My little Dresdens have their centres and that means that the project top is done! That means I get to visit my wonderful quilting Faerie very soon....woohoo!
My Splendid Sampler blocks are in various states of completion as I had gotten a little behind....also art class led me astray yesterday....however!
Stitching this one...
Traced this one and prepped the rest of it.....by our very own Vicki Tucek! Looking forward to the embroidery. ..
Prepped the bonus block....had to do it...celebrating Happy Earth Day!
AND ...actually got the latest Block called "Sweet Candy" done!
A special day today because one of our wee girls is having a birthday....big 3.
Peppa Pig is a big hit lol!
and a girl has to have a bit of  bling on her cake.....nailed those candles in one go.
Happy birthday gorgeous girl xxx
Goodnight all.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,wow happy birthday little one,what a fabulous birthday cake,love your work my lovely friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to the 3 year old, how cute she is, and so are your little Dresden blocks.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Miss 3 year old! What a cake. Woohoo with your Dresdens...new projects here we come :-) Your SS blocks look great - you are way ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blocks, happy birthday little girl, you have a gorgeous cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your little one. Love your work on the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Miss 3. Your blocks look fabulous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes to the birthday girl! I love your Earth Day block, how fun is that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet little birthday girl... I have catch up with the blocks to do too...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your gorgeous girl😍😍😍love the blocks❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely the best excuse to get a little behind in your stitching. Such fun to enjoy. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.