MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, February 7, 2016

FNWF and Catchups

Friday night was time once again for
Even though Cheryll was not at home she left the key under the mat and we helped ourselves to a fun night of stitching....virtually that is.
My efforts were another ring completed for the next block on Blessings....bit boring for you folks but quite enjoyable for me. Thank you CHERYLL for having us at your place again.
I also finished my February little Dresden block for
If you click HERE you can visit to see what everyone is working on this month.
This months colour was brown with pink as a highlight if you wished.

I am really enjoying these little blocks so far.
What a treat I had yesterday. My blogging friend Raewyn from Stitching Farmgirl in New Zealand made a flying visit to cuddle her gorgeous twin Granddaughters this weekend and we got to catchup for a cuppa. Lovely FIONA from Bubzrugz joined us too.

Raewyn has been stitching my Calendar Bears and bought her quilt to show me...
It is so beautifully stitched and Raewyn's quilting is so pretty and delicate. It was such a treat to see and I love that my little bears are loved across the ditch too in NZ.
We are all still wondering where the afternoon went as it just flew by in a flash....laughter and chat may be a clue. Lol!
Such delightful ladies. I so enjoyed spending time with them. It is still such a wonder to me the beautiful friends I have made through blogging.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend too.
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

22 comments:

  1. good morning my friend,i love this post,how wonderful that you got to spend time with the lovely Fiona and Raewyn,oh i wish i was with you girls,i miss you guys.
    Yes we make the most amazing friends in blogland.
    Oh i do love your dresdens my friend i think you are the Queen of dresdens,lol,enjoy your sunday beautiful lady ,Namaste xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely stitching with you on Friday and of course chatting on Saturday.... it was such great fun ... thank goodness for blogging and meeting you both...x
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day was had by all. Your Blessings Quilt is going to be just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome that Raewyn bought her Calendar bears to visit you! Lovely brown Dresden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have had a wonderful time with friends this past week. Love your Dresden and love that EPP circle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Michelle,
    what a treat to be able to spend the afternoon with these wonderful ladies. Your friday night sewing is fun to look at.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sewing progress and it looks like you and Fiona had a lovely time with Raewyn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having "Bloggy" friends are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely "catch up". I am also enjoying the RSC16 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Michelle,
    So nice your Work, i like it so mutch.
    I see you have so a lovely day with your Friends, a so a beatiful Quilt
    I wish you a lovely Sunday Marika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always so good to catch up with special friends ... More amazing products xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really nice way to spend the weekend - with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a lovely quilt, its so nice to catch up with friends. Take care, Guida.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would I be correct in guessing you met up at Queen's Park in Ipswich? The cafe is one of my favourite haunts. Looks like you had a fun time xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you had a wonderful day fellow FNWF. Such a neat circle! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh how nice you girls got to meet up.........

    ReplyDelete
  17. Laughter and chat are definitely the key! You stitched two lovely pieces for FNwF.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty hexie and Blessings is beautiful. Sounds like a nice time visiting with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely dresden you have made....wonderful catch up with Fiona and Raewyn! Lovley photos of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. How wonderful to catch up with Raewyn and see her beautiful Calendar Bears in person. Lovely Friday night stitching and rainbow dresden

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Michelle,

    How good to see your stitching being done by people from all over the world. The dresden block is lovely Michelle, so nice to use up fabric.

    happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely opportunity for you all to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.