MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, November 27, 2015

Cute Show & Tell

I have some wonderful ladies across the Tasman who are very supportive of my work. Especially the very lovely Kerryn from The Country Yard ....a gorgeous patchwork shop in the Maungatapere area of New Zealand.
Don't you just want to jump in your car (or swim the Tasman) and go for a visit...you Kiwis are so very lucky *sigh* to be able to visit. For the rest of us poor folks we can click on the name up above and go for a virtual visit.
Kerryn has put together some lovely kits with fabric, threads and my little "Gingerbread Kisses" booklet.
Kerryn has stitched up the sweetest sample and had it quilted by the very talented Leeanne from
Quiltmekiwi If ever you want to see some quilting eye candy pay Leeanne a visit...oohh eeeh!
I digress.....a couple of my little gingies so beautifully stitched and quilted.
I love this thread..
All finished...
I just love seeing how clever folks use my designs. Thanks Leeanne for sharing your piccies and thanks Kerryn for making my little Gingies look so good.

A bit of early Christmas decorating is going on around here.....
I love this quilt and I really wanted to see it displayed this Christmas.
I must away....enjoy your day.

Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle,

    I have visited this shop, the gardens are so lovely to wander around. Isn't it wonderful the different ways people stitch out the same pattern. Have a great weekend.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Michelle, love the red fluffy plant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she certainly has done your patterns proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely. Love the fluffy plant. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle ,wow I love your gingies,what lovely work from Kerryn,and wow love your Xmas wall hanging, enjoy your evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Country Yard girls have done a beautiful job with the gingies...and Leeannes quilting is just gorgeous! Love the Xmas quilt you have hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just catching up on your posts Michelle - I saw that quilt on Leeannes blog with your stitcheries - it is just beautiful - I do love the quilting through the blocks too. Your little gingies are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little shop, and the quilted versions of your designs are stunning Michelle. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work being done in NZ. All these projects look great.
    Wouldn't it be lovely to visit this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.