MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, November 30, 2015

A Little Surprise!

For me that is. Just received a gift voucher to an art supplies shop....why?
Because my classmate Diane and I  tied for 1st in the People's Choice Award at the recent art show at tye Old Schoolhouse Gallery at Cleveland. ..woohoo! Just a bit pleased and surprised lol! My little Willy Wagtails..."Back Fence Gossip" was the one.
It will be fun to buy a few more art supplies..
Amongst all that excitement I have my FHFS Christmas parcels all set to go on the sleigh...
Getting exciting now!
Must away....dinner preparations await.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win, your drawings are just beautiful. Hoping the parcel is coming here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle,

    Congratulations,Willy Wagtails are such beautiful birds, your artwork deserves a prize.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Michelle, it's no surprise to me! Your artwork is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting Michelle - congratulations and a deserved win - your willy wagtails are gorgeous.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on a well-deserved win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Michelle that's awesome and so deserving of a win,well done my friend and how gorgeous do those parcels look xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Well done on your win girl! Lovely parcels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Michelle. What a lovely gift for you to win... LOVE your Willys. They are one of my favorite birds to watch. Funny little things...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, I love this piece!! I'm sure you'll have no trouble spending your winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! You must be "chuffed"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, you deserve it as the drawing is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Michelle, that is such good news, I'm sure you will put your prize to good use, your art work is wonderful.
    Hugs R.

    ReplyDelete
  12. jolly well done... you deserve it...x
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Michelle - a lovely surprise, enjoy your shopping. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your wonderful surprise win. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.