MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Footy Fever

I just had to record this years NRL Grand Final for posterity, so I  will  understand if you skip this one.

Ipswich Jets also won the State NRL Grand Final.

Great year for Queensland!! Even though I  am a rabid Broncos fan, Jonathan Thurston, captain of our opponents the North Queensland Cowboys is a favourite Queenslander. So I  won't be toooo sad if they get up and win.
On that note...GO BRONCOS!
Normal tranmission with stitching and such will resume in the very near future!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ha - you know how maroon this house is Michelle, but I really enjoyed seeing the Cowboys win in such dramatic style. And I don't even understand the game :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad for you and the Broncos but there has to be a winner and a loser. It was very close so you can't be too sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bit of a downer here on the sport front as you will know that our rugby team lost a very important match! Not only that but we had just watched Chelsea lose too - not a happy night. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.