MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, August 1, 2015

A Quick Post of Show & Tell

I just popped into to show you a lovely quilt made by Michelle from All Things Rusty and Fabric Michelle purchased my "Gingerbread Kisses" stitchery pattern..
Michelle stitched all the designs in the pattern into one lovely quilt......
She then turned my Christmas project from last year in Country Threads Magazine sideways and used it as the top of her quilt.....love it! So clever.....Michelle is a "gingie" fan like myself and I loved seeing this.
Thank you so much Michelle for letting me share your very cute quilt.
Must fly....getting ready for a little bit of "pretty teacup" action.
.....ooh and cake!
Enjoy your weekend,
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

13 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful quilt and a creative way to use the blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't Michelle do a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting block setting......it works very well! Enjoy your afternoon tea, and have a bite of cake for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the quilt on Michelles blog & it was just lovely - I love what she had done. You would adore her home Michelle, I have been to visit her & it is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, some people are so clever. That is an amazing quilt. It must give you a bit of a thrill. Enjoy your cuppa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful quilt Michelle has made there. Enjoy your tea and cake! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that clever quilt with all the gingies...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful quilt and such a great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonder if Michelle would notice if her quilt went missing. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle,the other Michelle has done such a wonderful job of these projects,how cute is the teddy in the tea cup xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely quilt!! Enjoy your cuppa and cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.