MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, July 3, 2015

Jolly Gingers

Since my lovely friends Shez and Illene in blogland stitched my "Jolly Gingers Table Centre" so beautifully I have had several enquiries about obtaining a pattern for them. I have now made a pattern for it which you may purchase by emailing me.
The cost would be $14.00 AUD and postage added if you are overseas. You will also notice that the original has prairie points around the perimeter but it looks just as nice the way Shez and Illene did their's with binding. Hope this makes you sweet little "Gingie" lovers out there happy xx
OK! Tonight we bloglanders get together over at Cheryll's for Friday Night With Friends. Our gracious hostess is off on a jaunt but she has generously given us the keys to her castle.....ooh! we better be good! I am still deliberating about what to stitch but I did want to finish my little Christmas Heart ornament to pop away.

I was also going to continue quilting but then this little lass reminded me loudly that I had begun to stitch "her!!!" and she would really like it if I kept going!
And then I daren't look towards my art folder and pencils because I have a lovely goose and a sweet giraffe that I am working on at the moment trying to get my attention...yikes!
You know seriously, I feel really blessed that I have interesting things that capture my attention. Even in my quiet, not doing anything moments I am never bored. I enjoy each in it's own particular time.
So I am looking forward to knowing all over Oz and across the world we stitcher's (knitters, crocheters, embroiderers, quilters etc.) are united in friendship....see ya there or be square!
My "just because I like piccie" is....
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

20 comments:

  1. So lovely. I believe the word 'bored or boredom' will never enter my repertoire when referring to myself. Always so many wonderful things to do (start, continue and finish!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some gorgeous projects on the go there Michelle. That gingie table centre is just adorable. I also adore your last pic - just what we need to see in the depths of winter here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects happening at your place. Hope to start my Gingies soon. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes Michelle we indeed are Blessed with so many different projects to do! I think I'm about to start Sylvia's Bridal Sampler...gulp.....after seeing it at Fiona's. I've had the book here for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects on the go Michelle..isn't it wonderful to ave so many choices of things to do!! never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's great to have so much inspiration and creative pursuits to occupy our time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your Gingie pattern Michelle,think I will start my third one,it was fun stitching with you last night,hope you have a lovely weekend my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet stitcheries and I'm not surprised lots of people want to stitch your designs as they are just gorgeous! :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. its been lovely to see the gingies popping up around.. good idea to make it available... love your stitcheries and got a thrill seeing your sewing caddy in use!! have a lovely weekend.. great to chat and looking forward to our catch up...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stitching all round, Michelle. Great to see the Gingies appearing all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little stitched bird is so sweet, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, am in total love with Red Bird Christmas Heart decoration, Michelle. And why would that be??
    Always love a gingie, and what a sweet quilt it is too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always a pleasure to have you over Michelle. Lovely projects to choose between... Xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your stitching Michelle.....looking forward to meeting your new friends

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your gingies, they are so cute, and the points around the table center are gorgeous. Yout little bird looks good in the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You do the most beautiful work Michelle. I cant imagine you ever being bored because you have such a zest for life and everything in it. Its one of the things I really like about you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Always a thrill for me to be mentioned on your Blog
    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Always lovely things on the go Michelle. I really think I "need" your gorgeous Jolly Gingies table centre please

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.