MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Little Roadtrip and Days 4 & 5

For all my lovely overseas friends I thought you might like to see some photos of our beautiful Queensland coastline. Yesterday I went on a bit of a little roadtrip to visit my bestie Ann who lives up at the Sunshine coast for Christmas hugs and to check on how she was doing after recent surgery. I also snaveled some piccies of Ann's decorating (lots of piccies folks). Thought you might be a bit bored with mine.
First I swung by Coolum Beach....so beautiful!
This is specially for those of you who are a little bit chilly right now to warm your thoughts..
Glorious white sand and surf.....love the headland too!
This lovely lady (preparing me a delicious lunch)
in my opinion (we differ here)is absolutely to blame  for getting me so totally hooked on all things Christmassy many years ago. She says it was the other way around! Want to see a liitle bit? Gorgeous tree...
Oh wait! Then there is the 'handmade' tree....one of my favourites!
Ann is very widely travelled (hence my lovely collection of overseas ornies) so has some exquisite pieces..
Who doesn't love Santa helping with the baking?
Now this tree, if I could have got out of the house and away with it I would have  lol!
A beautiful wire tree.
The tree and all the gorgeous cross stitched ornaments are gifts from another friend and severe Christmasaholic Sherri!
I Love the entry display above. There was much much more....
So nice to sit and remember outings had together where treasures were bought, oohed and ahhed over and times when we made treasures together....I had the best day. Sometimes you really are blessed and the day Ann and I became friends is was one. I hope you enjoyed my little road trip and are still with me....
Because I am continuing to be spoilt by gorgeous Keryn....
Yesterday this little fellow came to stay...
He knew exactly where he wanted to spend Christmas and I could not argue with his thinking!
this morning this adorable little person popped out of here..
Too cute for words....
These little fellows are handmade by Keryn. I feel so lucky to have some of her beautiful Christmas folk at my house now. Thank you xxx
Ok I now go and leave you in peace,
Have a great day all
You know "it is not the presents you receive during the festive season but whose presence you share it with"
Namaste and Blesssings,
Michelle xxx

18 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle i loved this post and love all the xmas pics,Annes home is decorated so lovely,and love Keryns cute decorations and the pics of the beach are so pretty,thankyou for sharing my lovely friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post & pics michelle. I too, adore that wire tree - I thiink it wouldve gone missing had I been visiting Anne. Your swap partner has made you some gorgeous gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics. Love the little cutie from Keryn. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Talk about getting into the Christmas spirit!! I really like the beach pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Keryn's cuties and the wire tree looks like the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wire tree too........very unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos Michelle. Obviously a very special friendship for you both. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh pretty pretty! Lucky for you so much pretty eye candy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a load of loveliness...love the wire tree and all those cross stitches...wonderful....can't beat being near the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your photos Michelle, especially the Christmas decs. Have posted a few of my own today. I love being in a house full of Christmas! Hope you have a great weekend. Cheers, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you and your friend may have to equally blame each other about Christmas. The decorations are lovely.
    And your FHFS gifts are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous...thanks for taking me along too!
    Merry Xmas xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the wire tree. That is a lot of decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous post!! So inspiring to see the lovely Christmas decorating and also the 'cooling' coastline. I love, also, the gorgeous fellows from Keryn

    ReplyDelete
  15. All those decorations are just gorgeous, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous day Michelle. As another of those Chritmasaholics I loved seeing your friend Ann's beautiful pieces and xmas decorating

    ReplyDelete
  17. How lovely to see Ann's house - hello Ann, you are looking good! So many sweet trees, but the wire tree has me most enchanted - so gorgeous! Keryn's work is very sweet: what lovely gifts you are enjoying, Michelle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful post Michelle....wow that is a real Christmas house!! That wire tree is beautiful, great idea.....love Coolum beach....want to be there!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.