MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Tilda Swap Arrived!

I belong to a lovely group of ladies in an online friends group. Our latest swap was Tilda themed and as I had been away my partner.....gorgeous Barb held on to mine until I returned.
The postie bought it today!!!
A beautiful doll dressed in pretty Tilda fabric with her very own piece of barb's lovely crochet work.
Isn't she lovely! She told me she wanted to sit on my rocking chair. I also received other lovely goodies too.
A very pretty journal ( you know how I love a new journal) cute Tilda buttons and lovely soap.
My sweet tooth is also very happy.....
Could I perhaps persuade you that they are still in pristine condition? No? I didn't think so! Of course not I have had a bit of a sample already.
Thank you dear Barb for spoiling me so and being patient and holding on until I returned home xxx
Today is a special day for Mr R. and myself as today is our Wedding Anniversary.
Unfortunately my Mister has a severe case of flu so not much of a celebration happening. But at least we got to spend the day together.... We are extremely grateful to have found each other so early and still have each other. Do you know why I love these?
Because I carried them in my Wedding bouquet and they graced the top of our cake.
On the stitching front I am afraid it is more hand quilting.....
I love this little cutie too!
Enjoy your evening,
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

21 comments:

  1. your Tilda lady is just delightful.... how fun... and happy happies to you and the mister.... it's wonderful to have those years together so happily...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. Such a beautiful gift parcel from Barb, i love her little Granny Square.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dolly there Michelle, love her little crochet granny square :-) I just adore anything tilda-ish. Happy wedding anniversary to you both. I am SURE those choccies are still intact !!!!! (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you loved what I made/sent for this swap and to keep her out of reach from those fast moving grand daughters she has a loop at the back of her neck so she can be hung up out of reach if needed. This was such a fun swap and I love being part of this special group of ladies :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Annivesary I hope your DH is better soon.....and WOW....how awesome are your gifts from Barb....talk about being spoilt....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tilda lady, and all the other goodies...spoilt! Happy Anniversary and I hope you get to celebrate together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Michelle and enjoy those lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely swap presents....and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michelle,oh i love your gifts from the very clever Barb,enjoy your awesome parcel my friend and a big congrats to you and G and i hope he is feeling better soon,namaste my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary to you Michelle. What a nice Tilda lady you have received..love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very Happy Anniversary to you and Mr R Michelle. Oh wow such a beautiful Tilda doll from Barb, and not to mention those other lovely goodies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy, happy anniversary, Michelle!! Barb certainly did spoil you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best wishes for your anniversary, even if your celebration has to be postponed! That's one cute doll, isn't she.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary! Hope the Mr. is feeling better soon. Very cute Tilda, and she even crochets!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Tilda girl is just gorgeous. Barb did a wonderful Tilda swap. Happy anniversary enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy anniversary to you and Mr R. Lucky you to receive that beautiful doll from Barb. I'm sure you'll find the perfect place for her to sit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ALWAYS wonderful news to hear folk sharing a wedding anniversary! Congratulations. Lovely doll & with the beautiful crochet square. Crikey, the goodies would have long gone before I remembered to take a photo of them! Happy quiltingxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Anniversary Michelle! Hope your hubby feels better soon so you can celebrate-just a little late! The doll is very cute and I must admit choc does not last long here either!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Tilda gifts are lovely. Well done Barb. So sensible to wait for you to return home.
    Congrats to you both on your anniversary. A great achievement.
    Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Mr. R . I do hope he is better soon. Tell him from me I still have a cough and a mildly sore throat three weeks down the track from my illness. He needs to slow down!

    Lovely swap parcel!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Anniversary Michelle to you and Mister.....loved seeing your gifties. Hugs, O'faigh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.