MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Early Birthday Wishes

The postie has been very nice to me the last couple of days bringing me some lovely early birthday gifts from my sweet on line Birthday Club girls. I had asked for anything French General or similiar.
Look at those delicious fabrics....oh yum! I was totally spoilt with extra goodies like gorgeous threads, ric rac, stickers for my journalling, a beautiful soft crocheted cloth, sweet tin with a beautiful skein of Threadworx thread inside and how cute is that reindeer button. Thank you Maria, Sisababe and Tracee....feeling extremely spolit here. I am dreaming about that FG fabric already.
I have also been rather spoilt to lovely lasses in my Wednesday night stitching group.
My friend Jan knows I just about wipe out the DMC 816 peg wherever I go so she has gifted me lots of skeins of gorgeous 816 as well as some hand quilting needles and a lovely "Ann" card. Thank you Jan xx
Robyn P. (we have two) surprised me with these gorgeous matching placemats, coasters and teatowel.
This one is only for the "good" china drying up! Thank you Robyn I love them.
I feel very blessed and for a girl who never liked celebrating her birthday, heartfelt wishes from lovely friends have changed all that.
Now as for stitching I have started a new little magazine project for later in the year....want a peek???
All I can tell you is that I have been dabbling a little with some embroidery and a few roses.
 That's all folks! I wish you all a lovely weekend and I hope you find a little stitching time too.
Namaste and blessings,
Michelle xxx

29 comments:

  1. Lots of wonderful goodies. Happy Birthday. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday :o)
    Love the colours in your stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...some wonderful fabric in the birthday stash...& I know it will be put to great use in the future.
    Gotta LoVe a good tease too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday wishes, Michelle! What lovely gifts to celebrate your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. best wishes for your coming birthday.
    lovely to have such thoughtful friends to spoil you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought birthdays could be so much fun, until I got crafty & met some wonderful crafty friends, oh the presents are such a delight! Enjoy them all & of course your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Michelle! I see your roses are as beautiful as ever, and isn't 816 the best red? Beautiful gifts...xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday and enjoy your lovely gifts. Gorgeous tea towel, way too nice to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday too!
    Your stitching looks wonderful!
    Have a nice week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday too!
    Your stitching looks wonderful!
    Have a nice week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let the birthday festival begin. Lovely goodies from your friends. I hope you have a special day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happiest of birthdays, Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness Those girls are super organized
    Lovely fabric and some nice extras

    ReplyDelete
  14. So when is the real day? Isn't it fun when a birthday goes on for several days?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Michelle - What a lovely stash of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too early to say Happy Birthday but as you will be away know that I will be thinking of you later in the month.
    Oh wow I just love the place mats and tea towels....birds of course. I'll have to have a talk to Robyn P..he he
    The project looks amazing already.
    Have a lovely holiday..take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday and have the best ever on the day when you are away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely brezzies....I hope you have the best day on your birthday...xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful gifts for one of the loveliest people I know. Enjoy!


    Your sneak peek is looking wonderful too. How are those Dresden's going?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lots of lovely goodies there, Michelle. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. fun to start celebrating early and some lovely goodies.... such pretty roses there...a re they in 816???
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Michelle happy birthday my lovely friend,hope you have a wonderful day,what date is it Michelle? xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday my dear. You got some really yummy goodies. Hope all your Birthday wishes come true.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just found your blog and I see I am just in time to say, Happy Birthday.

    Great birthday stash!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous fabrics and lovely goodies Michelle, Oh yes it's very early, it's over 2 weeks till your Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy birthday Michelle, hope you had a lovely day...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy birthday Michelle, hope you had a lovely day...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day! Nola

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.