MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesdays Treasure with Melody

My treasure this week is a person. A lovely lady called Joy. Joy is just gorgeous and her enthusiasm for stitching is infectious and Joy her words not mine is my Number 1 fan. She has every project I have designed from all the various magazines. We also share a passion for "Gingies". She is also a fellow Queenslander.
It still astounds me that people really love what I do and I am so grateful for this kind of support and encouragement. I sometimes have to pinch myself when I see that another stitcher has loved one of my designs enough to purchase it and make it. The feeling can't be beat. Quite often though you never see what happens to your pattern...whether it gets made or if it is liked or enjoyed So when darling Joy sent me a photo of her version of my little reindeers "Down Reindeer Lane" I was simply thrilled. I have Joy's permission to share it with you....
Well done Joy and thank you so much for your continued support and enthusiasm for my work.
So lovely people is what I am treasuring today. They make the world a better place to be in.
Pop over and visit MELODY to see who is treasuring what and why today.
A little saying I love " Try to make everyone you encounter feel a little brighter for it."
Blessings Michelle xx

18 comments:

  1. how gorgeous is this and boy Joy is a faithful foller,though you arent hard to follow,your designs are loved everywhere Michelle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy has done a fabulous job with your design. I agree with Shez all of your designs are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! :) Friends are the best and bloggy friends are right up there because they are always around.

    Your designs are gorgeous. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely post, and thanks to Joy for letting us see her work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pattern and little quilt. Friends are the bestest! Love your post today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post Michelle... and a true treasure. Joy is definitely a Joy!!! And... you should be proud of all your projects and designs - they're wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh she did a realy great job.... I have this on my wishlist !! Love those reindeers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new Joy who found you via Carin's blog! I love what Joy did with the quilt! Your designs are too adorable!! I got your freebie and am looking at your other patterns, which equals trouble! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joy did a lovely job , and I agree with Shez , you aren't hard to follow , I adore your work , you are a treasure too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe you get back what you put out there. You're such a positive person Michelle with a genuine warmth and love of people so you attract the nicest people back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome ... Joy has done a great job ... friends are special treasures...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's beautiful, I love the reindeers, the are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pattern is gorgeous Michelle and Joy has made a lovely job of it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous quilt. Your designs are just beautiful. I think I have that quilt pattern. Right now I am working on one of your snowmen. I will have to show you when I am finished.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely people are so worth treasuring, of course you realise you have to include yourself too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. G'day Michelle. That is a lovely post. Joy sounds like a really terrific lady. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Michelle, This Joy your number 1 fan in Bundy, Thank you for your lovely words,and showing my reindeer quilt(this was a lovely one to stitch) you are one very special lady and you bring Joy to stitchers everywhere with your brilliant designs. Cheers Joy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Michelle, This Joy your number 1 fan in Bundy, Thank you for your lovely words,and showing my reindeer quilt(this was a lovely one to stitch) you are one very special lady and you bring Joy to stitchers everywhere with your brilliant designs. Cheers Joy.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.